Monday, October 7, 2024

BOO | Color Kitz, Paper Kitz & Bonuz Bundle | Shannon Allor

 Hello friends!  It’s Shannon up on the blog today playing with the fabulous Color Kitz Collections!  I have the Color Kitz, the Paper Kitz and the Bonuz Bundle!  All three Kitz work together seamlessly and provide so many opportunities for creative fun!


I started out by having a fun painting session with the black and white images.  I used a bit of clear gesso so I could blend paint and easily fix a mistake or two along the way.


Next, I cut out the subscriber cutfile which just so happens to be the cutest little ghost.  I made sure to cut it out multiple times and into two sizes.  I used almost all of the mixed media goodness to do quick swatches of paint on some scrap cardstock.  I then used the sweet cutfiles right on top to create custom little ghosties!


The Paper Kitz had the cutest festive elements that I sprinkled in and around my photo cluster!


I pulled lots of sweet elements to highlight this sweet photo!


I adore my title cluster with BOO and an adorable little witch!


Here’s my process:


Happy Scrapping!

Shannon






No comments: