Friday, July 19, 2024

Today is all about FUN - Using the July Color Kitz Bundle

Hey all, Nicole here with my first project this month using the July Color Kitz Bundle.  I am documenting a picture of my youngest enjoying her birthday mochi.

The first thing I did for this layout was make these super cute flowers.  I painted a sheet of foundations paper with all the colors from this months kit.  For the pinks and yellows, I cut out 3 different sized circles to make one flower.  I folded the edges up and placed a chrome brad in the center of them.  Then I cut leaves from the green part of my paper and some white cardstock for the little white flowers.

Before I stuck down all my flowers and leaves to my page I made sure to splatter it with this months colors as well.

I then just glued all my flowers and leaves down with art glitter glue.  I started going through the die cuts that came with the kit and added a bunch through out the flowers.

I added a little banner piece to the top that says "Today is all about FUN" for my title and added my journaling to the bottom of the page and that't it!

Thanks so much for stopping by to read about my layout.  I hope it gives you some ideas on how to use your Shimmerz products.  You can find the Color Kitz Bundle here: https://www.shimmerzpaints.com/collections/shimmerz-paints-color-kitz/products/color-kitz-the-july-2024-complete-bundle-collection

Until next time, Nicole




 

No comments: