Thursday, May 16, 2024

Best Ever Using the May Color Kitz Bundle


 Hello all!  Nicole here with my first layout using the beautiful May Color Kitz Bundle!  I am just loving the soft, lovely blues in this kit and I'm documenting the fabulous Edinburgh Castle!

I started this page by tearing the blue patterned paper and adhearing to the mixed media paper.  I then prepped the blue paper with some white gesso.  I used Powder Puff Spritz and Don't Rain on My Parade Vibez to mix on top of the blue paper and then used the Antique Lace on top of the mixed media paper.

I used the paints from the kit and a couple from my stash to paint the coloring sheet included in the kit.  I then fussy cut out all the flowers and leaves that I painted when dry.  I also cut out the scalloped circle cut file from the shop this month.

I then added my picture, the fussy cut coloring sheet elements, and the scalloped circle cut to my page.  I added some more embellishments from the kit (dotz, ephemera, and stickers).  I then added some Black Hole splatters to my page to bring everything together.  

I have a process video for this page that you can watch here: https://youtu.be/EQgdyBCt8ks

Thank you for popping in to read about my page.  I hope it gets you in the painty mood!  Don't forget that if you grab anything from the shop to enter my name Nicole in the shopping cart for an extra something with your order!

Until next time, Nicole



 

No comments: