Friday, March 8, 2024

Confetti Eggs | Brandy Vaughn | March Color Kitz

 Hello, Hello! 

I finally had the opportunity to sit down with the stunning March Color Kitz and create a really sweet layout documenting some photos from a few years ago. 




I added Vibes: Arti-Choked and Shimmerz: Spruce It Up to some modeling paste and rolled it on with a brayer. 




Next, I painted some die-cut leaves with Inklingz: Dear John Letter and that added that perfect pearl finish that I was looking for! 



Then I pulled out an old piece of raw chipboard and painted it with Shimmerz: Pink Caviar and WOW am I in love with this color! Look at that shimmer!! 




I finished it off by adding some adorable embellishments from the kit and a few from my stash. I hope I have inspired you to create with mixed media on your next layout! 

You can check out my process video here: 


Be sure to stop by the Shimmer Paints store to see all of the items included in this month's Color Kitz! Don't forget to add my name, BRANDY VAUGHN, to your order for a FREE paint! 
Thanks for stopping by, my friends! Have a lovely, crafty day! 

xoxo
Brandy




No comments: