Thursday, February 22, 2024

You Are Mine Using the February Color Kitz Bundle


Hey all, Nicole here with my second layout this month using the February Color Kitz Bundle!  I am documenting me and my hubby again, I just can't get enough of him!  The first thing I did was make my back ground by splattering all the colors from the kits.


Next I used paper from the kit and my photo and did my paper piecing.  Once that was down I started my embellishing with the die cuts.


After my die cuts were down, I added some stickers and one of the epoxy dotz.  Then I finished with my journaling!


I'm so happy you popped on here to read about my layout.  I had a lot of fun with this one and just love the way that it turned out!  I also have a process video that you can watch here: https://youtu.be/1zv1GXG6w_w

If you are interested in the kit you can find it here: February Color Kitz Bundle
Use my name (Nicole) at checkout to get a free goodie included with your order!

That's all for now, until next time, Nicole







 

No comments: