Friday, May 19, 2023

THE LITTLE THINGS | SHIMMERZ COLOR KITZ + PAPERS | JENNIFER CAIN

Jennifer here sharing my second layout of the month. oh how I love this. I had fun creating this mix media background. I used Shimmerz paints in Olive U Truly and Rita on the Rocks both green tones splattered white acrylic paint. Splattered again with Golden Wheat. 


Cut tags from a paper in the kit and matted the photo on a large tag shape. Fussy cut the green leaves to tuck in on the right and left. I fussy cut the sun from a tag. The foam stickers are from a Simple Stories collection.
 The mushrooms, lady bug, grasshopper and butterfly are from a Crate Paper collection. Finished it off with a few matching sequins from Spiegelmom Scraps. 

Feel free to follow me on Instagram, I am ScrappinCain over there and try to post layouts daily.



No comments: