Thursday, March 16, 2023

Lots of Love - Joanne Bartell

Hello friends!  Joanne here today sharing my layout for the Shimmerz Paints design team. 


I used the February 2023 Hip Kit Club kits, along with several gorgeous Shimmerz Paints Colors: 

Shimmerz Paints Pink Lemonade Shimmerz Paints Snowstorm Shimmerz Paints Jeni B. Blue Shimmerz Paints Lapis Dance Shimmerz Paints Teal The End of Time


I scraplifted my friend, Miss Carrie, from Miss Carrie's Creations, who used a Hip Kit Club sketch. I used the February 2023 Hip Kit Club collection on my layout. I used many embellishments and metal dies to highlight the photo of my husband and me, along with some embossing paste through a stencil. I love to mix in Snow Storm with my embossing paste to ensure that it comes out crisp white. I used a Bramble Fox perspextive for my title.


I used the packing technique and a paint brush to add the many layers of colors. Don't forget to leave my  name in the comment box of your Shimmerz Paints order to receive your FREE GIFT! 

Here is a link to my process video, if you would like to see how this came together. Happy Scrapping friends! 

Joanne




No comments: