Saturday, December 31, 2022

Count Your Blessings - Joanne Bartell 

Hello friends! Joanne here today sharing a layout for Shimmerz Paints design team! I used so many gorgeous fall colors on my layout. I will link them all below.


I used the Hip Kit Club fall 2022 collection to create this fabulous layout of my best friend and me this past Thanksgiving.

The Shimmerz Products I used are: 



I started off ink blending my border cut file and my layered flower cut files. Don't forget Shimmerz has beautiful cut files available as well (these are not Shimmerz cut files). Once the colors dry, they are so gorgeous and shimmery! I just love the effect.




I designed two clusters - one around my photo, and a second on the bottom left of the page. I used the flowers that I painted with Shimmerz in my clusters. 



I also blended the Good as Gold through a stencil around the left and right of my photo. Blending Shimmerz through stencils is one of my favorite techniques. Final touches on the layout was adding a  splatters with Good as Gold. I think adding gold splatters right on the embellishment clusters is beautiful.



There is a process video on my YouTube channel (link below) if you would like to see how this came together. 

As always, if you have any questions on Shimmerz products, please do not hesitate to ask me or anyone on the design team. We are always happy to help! 

Don't forget to leave my name in the comment box of your Shimmerz order so receive a FREE GIFT! I love free gifts! 

Thanks for stopping by! 

Joanne


No comments: