Saturday, November 26, 2022

Heart & Home - Joanne Bartell 

Hello friends! Joanne here today sharing a layout for Shimmerz Paints design team! Using Shimmerz on your layouts makes them so beautiful and magical! 



I used the Simple Stories Simple Vintage Farmhouse Garden collection to create this fabulous fall layout of my great niece in her scarecrow costume. She is so cute! What a smile! 

The Shimmerz Products I used are: 



I love embellishing on the vintage paper backgrounds, as it is just os pretty. I made two cluster - one on the left side to cover up some vegetables that did not go with my photo, and the other around and below my photo.

I used the Pumpkin Shimmerz through a stencil and used a ton of Good as Gold splatters to add to the magic of fall embellishments. I also added metal flair and tied a ribbon around my tag. 



Final touches on the layout was adding some Bramble Fox and Shimmerz Sequins in Fall Back. Those sequins are an absolute must have for your fall projects, so so pretty! 

There is a process video on my YouTube channel (link below) if you would like to see how this came together. 

As always, if you have any questions on Shimmerz products, please do not hesitate to ask me or anyone on the design team. We are always happy to help! 

Don't forget to leave my name in the comment box of your Shimmerz order so receive a FREE GIFT! I love free gifts! 

Thanks for stopping by! 

Joanne



No comments: