Wednesday, October 12, 2022

October 2022 Color Kitz | Brianna Lepper

Hey friends!  Brianna Lepper here today sharing a new layout using the super cute October 2022 Color Kitz.  Don't forget to check out my process video at the end of this post.  Here's my layout: 



To start, I painted the backing pieces to the cut file using Green Goddess and So Sappy and before I backed the "P", "O" and "Y" of the cut file, I put foam tape around the perimeter of each letter.  In doing this, it would create a nice little space for me to pour some of the sequin mix from the kit.  


Here's another shot of the painted cut file with the sequins: 


Next, I painted a spooky background using the new Punkin Pie Vibez, So Sappy Shimmerz, Taupe of The World Spritz and Crows Feet Creameez.  


The Bella Blvd Put A Spell On You collection matched this Color Kit perfectly so I used that to help me build the rest of my page.  Using the Dotz from the kit as embellishment cluster placeholders, I put them around my page.


Here's another cluster: 


One more shot of this fun Halloween page!  


Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I hope that I've inspired you in some way!  Check out my process video down below and make sure to add my name to the notes/comments section of all of your Shimmerz orders to receive a small freebie!  See you next time friends.  

xo Brianna








No comments: