Thursday, October 13, 2022

Live for Today - Joanne Bartell


Hello friends! For this layout, I used the Hip Kit Club Delightful collection to document my great niece's first day of sixth grade and two Bramble Fox perspextives for my titles.



Shimmerz Colors Used




I applied Meet Me @ Sunset using the "paper towel technique" where I apply color in a twisting motion with the paper towel. This allows the color to be applied directly to the background without a lot of "wetness" that may warp paper. I blended Lapis Dance (one of my favorite colors) through a stencil and made splatters throughout both clusters using Ahoy Matey.



Thank you for stopping by! Don't forget to leave my name in the comments box of your Shimmerz Paints Order to receive your FREE GIFT! 

There is a process video on my YouTube channel if you would like to see how this came together.

Happy Crafting Friends! 

Joanne






No comments: