Saturday, September 17, 2022

Forever Best Girlfriends - Joanne Bartell - Shimmerz Paints Design Team

Hello friends! Today I am sharing a 12 x 12 scrapbook layout for Shimmerz Paints design team.

Don't forget to leave my name in the comment box of your order, so you receive a FREE GIFT from Shimmerz Paints.

I used Cocoa Vanilla Studio Happiness collection and Pinkfresh Studio gems and alphas. I also used Hip Kit Club metal dies leaves.

I started out by cutting a circle in the middle of a pattern paper and mounting it on white Bazzill card stock. I then used all of the glorious colors from the September Color Kitz to paint a separate piece of white card stock, which I used to cut out all the leaves from the metal dies. I finished off the leaves by spraying Goldie Lox all over the paper for that added sparkle and shine. 

I used a combination of Lapis Dance and Ahoey Matey to add a beautiful blue/navy color in the background of my photo and clusters. I stamped and stencil colored (colored from the September Color Kitz) the butterflies (Small Butterflies, Pinkfresh Studio) and cut those out with a metal die (HKC) as well. I arranged two clusters - one on the top right and one on the bottom left of my photo.

September 2022 Color Kitz & Colors Used

  • On The Brink of Pink Shimmerz
  • Glorious Day Vibez
  • Blushing Bride Vibez
  • Olive Branch Spritz
  • Berrylicious Shimmerz
  • A floral border Cut File
  • 1 set of epoxy flare Dotz
  • 1 package of "Vintage Journaling Cards" by Shimmerz Paints

Other Shimmerz Colors Used:

  • Goldie Lox
  • Lapis Dance
  • Ahoy Matey

Check out the Shimmerz Paints web site: https://www.shimmerzpaints.com/ to place your order! Don't forget to put my name in the comments box of your order to receive a FREE GIFT from Shimmerz Paints.

Thanks for stopping by! To view the process video on my YouTube channel click here.

Joanne



No comments: