Wednesday, January 12, 2022

January 2022 Color Kitz | Brianna Lepper

 Hey friends!  Brianna Lepper here today with a new layout using the super gorgeous January 2022 Color Kitz.  Make sure to check out my process video at the end of this post!  Here's my layout, I hope you like it!



To start, I added some gesso to a piece of thick white cardstock and got to work on my background.  I used the Don't Rain on My Parade Vibez and Corney Flower Blue Inklingz along with my small brayer.  I painted and splattered both colors on making sure to blend here and there.  I cut the cut file out on white textured cardstock and once it was finished cutting, I sprayed the Pretty in Pink Coloringz on the large part of the camera and painted the Peaches and Cream Shimmerz and Cheeky Pink Creameez onto the florals/leaves.  


Once my cut file was finished drying, I backed it with vellum.  I then took the inner part of the camera lens and created a shaker with the Sparklez Glitter.  It made the lens look super sparkly and pretty!


Next, I adhered the cut file down on my background and started creating my embellishment clusters.  I had a few floral pieces that I used as a base and then added in my Dotz from the kit.  This months color kit is super wintery and it matches perfectly with the December Hip Kit Club kits. 


Here's another photo of a cute cluster: 


One more shot of my painted cut file: 


Thank you so much for stopping by today!  Make sure to check out my process video down below and add my name to the notes/comments section of all of your Shimmerz orders to receive a small freebie!  See you next month!




No comments: