Tuesday, December 7, 2021

December 2021 Color Kitz | Brianna Lepper

 Hey friends!  Brianna here today sharing a new layout using the ever so gorgeous December 2021 Color Kitz!  There's quite a few new colors released in this months kit and I think you're going to love all of them.  To see how this layout came together, make sure to check out my process video at the end of this post.  



I sized and cut the exclusive cut file out twice on a piece of textured white cardstock.  I then took the blue and green tone paints from the kit and sprayed/painted them onto my glass mat.  I smooshed each cut file into each color and also made sure to pick up the paints with my paintbrush to add the colors on that way as well.  


Next, I took the stencil and heat embossed through it by using a Versamark ink pad and some pink glitter embossing powder.  It came out super sparkly!  I then painted on both the Berrylicious and Black Cherry Shimmerz onto my background and the snowflakes from the stencil resisted it and gave it a pretty effect.  


I adhered my painted cut file pieces to the left side of my page making sure they were layered underneath each other.  I just love how there's so much texture and dimension!


I pulled out the Dotz and created my embellishment clusters around them.  I love to add tangled thread under each one to give them another element of texture.  


Another close up shot: 


 Check out my process video here: 


Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope that I've inspired you in some way today.  Make sure to add my name in the notes/comments section of all of your future Shimmerz Paints orders and they'll send you a free gift!  See you next month with the new January 2022 Color Kitz! 

Brianna














 


No comments: