Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Spooky Spider | October 2021 Color Kitz | Brianna Lepper

Hey friends!  Brianna Lepper back with you today sharing a new layout using the super gorgeous October 2021 Color Kitz!  Unfortunately, these kitz are sold out and I'm not sure if they're doing a restock so makes sure to snag them as soon as they're released so you don't miss out!  Make sure to check out my process video at the end of this post so that you can see how this page came together.  Here's my layout:

 


To start, I cut the cut file from the kit out on white textured cardstock and painted it using the I'm Not Limon Inklingz and the Carrot Top Shimmerz.  


Next, I got to work on my background and took a thick piece of white cardstock and painted it using the Black Magic Shimmerz, Plum Tuckered Out Vibez and Thunder Storm Creameez.  I also made sure to add in some splatters for extra interest.  Once my background was dry, I popped the entire cut file up on foam tape and adhered it down.  I love how it turned out!  


I pulled out the Dotz from the kit and adhered those down around my page.  I use them as cluster markers and added embellishments around them.  I also added tangled thread under each one.  Not only does it give more color to each cluster, but it provides another textural element.  For this layout, I used the Monsters and Friends collection by Bella Blvd.  One of my favorites!


Next, I took the wood veneer stars from the kit and painted them using the Black Magic Shimmerz and made sure to scrape the glitter left on my brush onto each one.  I didn't want to miss an opportunity to add more sparkle to these stars!  I added those into my clusters and really love that nice pop of black around my page.


Here's a couple more up close shots to see all of the layers and shimmer.  



Check out the process video below: 


Thank you so much for stopping by today!  Make sure to add my name in the notes/comments section of your next order to receive a free gift!  See you in my next post friends!























No comments: