Thursday, September 30, 2021

Happy Birthday. . . . .Shimmerz Style

 I cannot believe October starts tomorrow.  YIKES!  October brings many birthdays in our family.  So to start it all off I made this little card for my Mom.

It's so simple (which is what I like best).  I grabbed any and all of my fall colors of Shimmerz paint.  I simply painted card stock in no particular fashion or technique.  Just get it on there.  I then used several of the super cute dies from The Greetery to create my fall bouquet.  It came together so quick and so easy.

Of course I kept die cutting until all my painted card stock was used. . . .so I have a little stash of leaves and wheat to use on my next project.

When you place an order for Shimmerz. . . .just mention my name (Stacey) in the comments / notes section at checkout. . . . and I will send you a FREE jar of paint.  WaHoooo!!! Click here to start picking those shimmery fall colors.

Happy Fall!






No comments: