Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Shimmerz Paints Design Team Project, ATCs, by Melissa Larson


 Hi everyone! Melissa here with a new design team post for the amazing Shimmerzpaints! I love their                                                                    rich texture and colors!    






To make these cards I used watercolor paper, 2.5 x 3.5 inches. I applied white gesso. I used a script stamp with versamark and white embossing powder, then stenciled on crackle texture paste. I covered them with black gesso,then matted them on black cardstock.

.
I attached the flower and images, from Graphic 45 Woodland Creatures first . I added the chipboard, beads, and then the paint. I mixed colors together, and kept adding more. I rubbed on gold mica powder on raised surfaces and edges. Some of the chipboard has gold embossing powder on it, and some has gold mica powder with water.

I used the following colors on the ATC: Pixie Dust Blingz plus Shimmerz,  Peacock Plume, Shimmerz , Blue My MindPenny 4 Your Thoughts Steely Blue Eyes, Run Forest Run,and Oakie Bear Blue.  
  






To add visual interest I added micro beads, seed beads, glass glitter ,glass beads, pearls, rhinestones, swarovski crystals,sequins, glass hearts,tulle, pressed flowers,feathers from my yard, some sticks with gold thread wrapped around them,metal fromTim Holtz,Prima mould shapes,flowers from  Reneabouquets ,and bling and metal from my stash. Most of the things are glued on individually with Glossy Accents. The chipboard is from Reneabouquets.










Thank you so much for looking, and have a great week!





No comments: