Thursday, June 24, 2021

So Many Reasons To Smile | Shannon Allor

 

Hello friends! It's Shannon up on the blog today bringing you this fun fiesta filled layout!  I am so loving this new Paige Evans collection that is full of fab cut-aparts!  The photo features my girl and her pal on his birthday that coincided ever so nicely with Cinco de Mayo.  How fun is that?!


I used a heavy hand with white gesso to lighten up the background patterned paper.  I made sure to let it have ample drying time and then went in with Vibez in Deep Blue Sea and Palm Reader as well as Inklingz in Lover's Lips.  How awesome are these Shimmerz paints?! They are the most perfect color match to this collection!


Take a looksee at the gorgeous shimmer here! I layered my title right on top of this bit of mixed media.  It pops ever so nicely!


Here you can see one of the mandala pieces that I fussy cut and then treated with Glossy Accents in a few strategic places.  I love the look on flat patterned papers!


You can see my full process here:


And remember to follow the steps below to score yourself a freebie on your next order:


Happy Scrapping!

Shannon





No comments: