Thursday, June 24, 2021

Pure Love by Veronika Senova

 Hello Scrappy friends, 

today I have for you layout with beautiful Pinkfresh studio collection Happy Blooms. I found in my stash matching Shimmmerz : Egg Noggin with touch of Mustard seed and Miner Miner 49er for yellow, Iris My Case for violet, Bahama Mama with touch of Pink-A-Boo for pink and Jilted Jade with Pool Me Close for turquoise. I love how I can mix all shimmmerz products and get new and new colours!


With my cameo I cut LOVE cutfile by Paige Evans and I softly outlined it on white cardstock 
(gesso on ). I wanted to add colors only behind my backed cutfile so I spread each color  with my brush. 


I added water and dabbed with tissue for softer edges.and added more colour where needed. Then when it all turns dry I add foam to my cutfile for dimension and adhered to my backround. I have to be carefull to match each letter with right colour.


Then I adhered My photo backed with matching papers and also with foam.  After I try to embelish it tone on tone technique. I finish my title to "pure love" with Green Puffy alphas. and then I realised that I need something Green to bottom so I added little flower cluster and this cute watering can.

I finished my layout with journaling and added few splatters just with water. And that's it.
I hope you like it and see you next time.

Veronika





No comments: