Sunday, June 6, 2021

Never Grow Up - June Color Kitz || Natalie Dill

 


Hey friends! Natalie here with some inspo for your June Color Kitz. 

The June 2021 Color Kitz include: 
  • Sapphire Spritz
  • Powder Puff Spritz
  • Elfin' Magic Vibez
  • Strawberry Fieldz Creameez
  • Great Fruit Creameez
  • 1 exclusive  "Sunshine in My Pocketcut file created by Shimmerz Paints. Available in JPEG, SVG and PNG format in a zip folder.
  • 1 set of "Oh My Heart" Dotz
  • 1 set of 4 customizable watercolor journaling cards.
So much product - it's a truly great deal!

I loved using this kit to create a landscape layout. I made a sky and a garden and place a photo of my son in the garden! Find the full process video on my channel.


I applied texture paste for the bottom grass through a stencil from a past Color Kitz collection and for the sky through a phrased Vicki Boutin stencil. I used Ranger matte texture paste.

I then sprayed the Elfin' Magic on the grassy area with a bit of additional water to allow the color to flow through the dry texture.

I used the same technique with the Sapphire in the sky area.


After the areas dried, I went back and added additional splatter.

I coated water color paper with two layers of the Great Fruit and Strawberry Fields creameez. after it dried, I used the papers to die cut multiple florals.


I used the Shimelle Never Grow Up collection to add die cuts and stickers to my page and it matched this Color Kit perfectly!



I hope you'll grab your kit before it's gone! Find it in the Shimmerz store. Mention my name for a free gift with purchase.





xo, Natalie








No comments: