Thursday, June 10, 2021

A Special Present | June Color Kitz| Sara Scraps

 Hello Everyone! I hope you are all enjoying the summer...soaking it all in! I have a new layout to share with you featuring this month's Color Kit! I just loved the color palette in this month's kit so I used all the products to create a background! 

I started with the sprays, creating large painted stripes across the page. 
I then practiced some mark making using the Creameez colors in the kit. 
I used the Creameez colors to "dip" some of the watercolor die cuts and used them to create some clusters.
I stitched the die cuts into place using embroidery thread. And then added some more thread under my flair for some texture. 

Products Used- 

I have a process video on my channel to share with you as well with my whole process!

Have A Lovely Day!
Sara 







No comments: