Friday, May 7, 2021

Light Up My Life || Natalie Dill || May Color Kitz

 Hey friends! Natalie here using the May 2021 color kitz & they are FABULOUS! Here's my layout:



The May 2021 Color Kitz includes:

  • Sugar Plum Shimmerz 
  • *NEW* Rule of Plum Vibez
  • Daffodil Creameez
  • Lettuce Get Together Creameez
  • Meet Me @ Sunset Inklingz
  • 1 exclusive layered process "Blooming Ideazcut file created by Shimmerz Paints 
  • 1 set of Dotz
  • 1 package of Baby Rosez
For my layout, I used only the cut file outline of the light bulb. I cut it out in an eggplant cardstock. I then stamped some florals and fruits in versamark and embossed them in white atop watercolor paper. I then colored the florals and fruits with all Color Kitz colors.

Find the full process video on my channel!


I also used the Daffodil Creamez and Sugar Plum Shimmerz to dye the 3d roses in the kit.

I then stuck down all the floral and fruits within the bulb and added in some die cut foliage and the dyed roses.


I used a the Daffodil Creameez, Sugar Plum Shimmerz and a dash of Rule of Plum Vibez to create a bit of watercolor splotches outside the bulb area.

I also used them for a few splatters around the photo and title area.



I tucked the Dotz from the Color Kitz around the layout in a visually please triangular shape.


I love using Creameez to splatter because if you do not roll them up, they often dry raised so added texture is a plus!


I had so much fun creating this layout!

Make sure you grab your own May Color Kitz before they're gone.
Mention my name in the remarks of your purchase and receive a free goodie!

xoxo Natalie












No comments: