Tuesday, January 5, 2021

January Color Kitz with Natalie Dill


Hey friends! Natalie here today using the new January 2021 Color Kitz!
They're so full of sparkle and fun. For $27.99 you get

  • Snow Storm Vibez
  • I Love You Onyxly Inklingz
  • Good as Gold Inklingz
  • *NEW* Be Right Black Vibez
  • *NEW* Star Bright Shimmerz
  • 1 exclusive layered process "Sparkle Into My Lifecut file created by Shimmerz Paints 
  • 1 set of "Foiled" Dotz
  • 1 artist watercolor brush
I had the perfect, sparkly photo in mind to use this fun cut file. I scrapped this photo of my boys popping confetti last Valentine's Day. You can find a process video on my YouTube channel!


I cut the cut file in red and backed it with painted vellum.

I used every color in the Kitz to paint dashes on vellum and it created this fun, camoflauge look! I also used the Good as Gold on white cardstock to back the sparkle word.


I used the Shimmer Foilz texture paste to stencil stars on my background. Then I used Good as Gold and Be Right Black to create splatters!



Make sure to grab this awesome deal before it is sold out!
You can mention my name in the comments to receive a gift with your order.


Thanks for looking!
xoxo, Natalie





 

No comments: