Monday, February 1, 2021

February Color Kitz with Samantha Robles

 Happy Monday everyone! I'm so excited to be back creating after being on maternity leave. We'll be using the new February Color Kitz Collection, featuring two new colors.

First, I start with the exclusive cut file found in the kit. These adorable roses! Each rose gets a shade of: "Pink A Boo" Inklingz
"Age Before Ruby" Coloringz
and  Gold-N-Roses Blingz
The cute little leaf petals are then painted with Pining For You Creameez.
Next, I cut out the new "Sweet Heart" cut file. I only wanted to highlight the "sweet" portion so the cut file didn't swallow up my cute girl's photo.
After glueing the pieces together, It's time to back my photo with some paper from Cocoa Vanilla's "Happiness" collection. This pink matches perfectly! I finally add some embellishments from an old stash I had from American Crafts and some sequins from Spiegelmom Scraps.

I cannot rave about the new colors enough! They're simply stunning and a must for any crafter. Supplies will be limited. If you'd like a freebie product from Shimmerz, make sure to drop my name in the comments of your order(s).

Have a happy Monday!
-Samantha Robles






No comments: