Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Shimmery Dragonfly | Ericka Strange


Hello Shimmerz fanz! Ericka here with a fun dragonfly card using some Shimmerz Vibez, Inklingz, and a new product coming soon called Foilz.



I love the gold look of the Foilz on the card. The color is amazing and it goes on super smooth, a pretty addition to any layout.


I started by spraying my background with Rip Van Periwinkle and Princess Vibez.  I let the layer dry and then applied the soon to be released Foilz through my stencil.


I stamped the dragonfly from the Visible Image Summer Wings on vellum and heat embossed it with WOW! Embossing Cloud 9 for a sparkly look. I then used Steely Blue Eyes and Honey Do List Inklingz to paint the dragonfly and give it some shimmer.


I cut the vellum dragonfly out and attached it to the background. I love that the vellum crinkled a little from the paint to give the wings even more texture.


I finished my card by stamping a sentiment from the Visible Image Happy Day set in black ink. Thanks for stopping by and feel free to check out my blog Strangely Creative for more information on the products I used. Happy crafting!


Don't forget, if you make a purchase, type in ERICKA in the comments and you'll receive a freebie with your order! Take care!

No comments: