Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Shimmerz Rainbow


I hope you are all doing well and having a fantastic day. Ericka here playing with the Shimmerz Paints and making a fun rainbow card.



I love all the beautiful and bright Shimmerz available and thought I'd play around making a rainbow. I stamped the Essentials by Ellen Over It rainbow in embossing ink so I could see the lines and  I started painting.




I used  the following Shimmerz colors to make my rainbow:


I love how bright and fun this rainbow came out. Once it was dry, I added stars to the bottom and heat embossed them with WOW! Embossing Cloud 9. I added the sentiment in black ink and then for a little extra shine, used WOW! Embossing Pink Fizz for the hearts.



Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful week and let your true colors show!


Don't forget, if you make a purchase, type in ERICKA in the comments and you'll receive a freebie with your order! Take care!

No comments: