Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Blue Rose | Ericka Strange

Hello Shimmerz Fanz, Ericka here with a watercolor card I made using Spritz and Inklingz.


I started out by spraying my background with Spritz Practice What You Preach. I let it dry and then light sprayed a little Mango Madness Spritz and set it aside to dry.




I stamped the Reverse Confetti Peony in Blueprint Sketch Distress Ink and then sprayed Sapphire Spritz on my palette to watercolor the flower. I used a little Corney Flower Blue Inklingz as highlights and shimmer to the flower.


I stamped the leaves in Pine Needle Distress Oxide and used Emerald City Inklingz to watercolor. Once all the images were dry, I used the coordinating dies to cut them out.


Before I adhered the images, I added a couple drops of the Sapphire Spritz to the background. I stamped the sentiment in Versafine black ink and added some light peach sequins to finish my card.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful week!



Don't forget, if you make a purchase, type in ERICKA in the comments and you'll receive a freebie with your order! Take care!

No comments: