Monday, April 6, 2020

Bubbles & Sunshine | April Color Kitz | Natalie Dill


Hey friends!
Natalie here using the April Color Kitz, and it's SO FULL of spring goodness!

The kits include: 
  • Something Like Blue Inklingz: A new exclusive color to this kit. This color is a blue watercolor with a grey undertone. Much like cloudy skies on a rainy day.
  • Wave of Blue Inklingz: A new exclusive color to this kit. This color is a medium denim blue jeans water color.
  • Cold as Ice Vibez
  • Chick-A-Dee Spritz
  • Don't Citron Me Coloringz
  • Limoncello Shimmerz
  • 1 exclusive Sweet Rainbow cut file created by Shimmerz Paints
  • 1 package of daisy buttons.
  • 1 set of "Sunshine mixed with a Little Huricaine" Dotz
  • 1 set of Shimmerz Paints Stencil with dewdrops.

You can catch the full process video on my YouTube channel. I did an inverted triangular shape in white gesso, then applied the Chick-a-dee Spritz and Limoncello in the top left of the triangle. I allowed it to mostly dry before applying Waves of  Blue Inklingz and a Cold as Ice Vibez in the top right.


I applied the Don't Citron Me Coloringz in the bottom triangle point, with a touch of the Something like Blue Inklingz above. I love the shimmer mixed with flat color!


After allowing the paint to completely dry, I pulled some white matte texture paste through the raindrop stencil in three places around the painted area.


I glued down my title well since things don't like to stick well to gesso. I also used my Nuvo glue to adhere the adorable daisies from the Color Kitz.


How cute are the You are My Sunshine Dotz!?

I love creating clusters with my dotz.




I used the cloud dotz to add green at the top of my page. 


I hope you've been inspired to use your Shimmerz paints today and to pick up the 

There's also an adorable rainbow cut file - the kitz are so full of goodness I didn't have room to use it all, but plan to soon!

Pop over to the Shimmerz store to place your order.

xoxo, Natalie







No comments: