Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Shimmery Hello | Ericka Strange

Hello everyone, Ericka here with a quick card I made using some vibrant Shimmerz Vibez Sprays.



I love using Vibez and combining colors to see what happens. For this card I sprayed several layers of Sweet Heart Vibez on some watercolor paper. I let the layer dry and repeated the steps with with Pink Moscato and Princess. Remember the more layers of spray, the darker the color.

Once my background was dry, I used Versamark ink and white heat embossed the background stamp. I also added another spritz of the Sweet Heart Vibez. I die cut the Hello from black card stock three times and layered them together. I wanted a little sparkle on the sentiment so used some Before Dawn Vibez and painted it on.


I also used my paintbrush to flick some Before Dawn on the card to add a little black. I finished the card off with some Ebony Nuvo drops.


Thanks for stopping by and check out my blog Strangely Creative for more information on the products I used. Have a wonderful day!

Also don't forget, if you make a purchase, type in ERICKA in the comments and you'll receive a freebie with your order!




No comments: