Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Snowflakes | Ericka Strange

Happy New Years Eve day! Ericka here and I'm not sure what 2020 has in store for you but I hope it is something good. Today I'm playing with some snowflake stencils and Dazzlers and Texturez.


For my first two cards, I played around with spraying Vibez and Coloringz on photo paper. The result is a beautiful vibrant shiny color since the spray sits on top of the paper.

For this card I used Vibez Jeni B Bleu and Glorious Day. Once the spray dried, I used the Gina K Snowflake Mandala Snowflake with the Spun Sugar Dazzlerz which is a pearl-essence embossing paste.



The shine of all these products is amazing!

For my second card, I used photo paper and sprayed Coloringz In Deep and Vibez Princess and Snow Storm


The Spun Sugar is so smooth and I love how easy it is to work with.



For my next cards I tried some Distress Ink blending.




For this card I used Texturez Gold Mine which has a grainy almost sandy finish to it.


For my last card I used a Paste-eez product which is no longer sold but the Dazzlerz Gummy Berry Blue would give a similar look.


For this card, I used Distress Ink in Antique Linen, Scattered Straw, Dried Marigold, with a little Hickory Smoke on the edges.


These embossing pastes are so much fun to play with and I love the unique look they give my cards.
Thanks for stopping by and check out my blog Strangely Creative for more information on the products I used. Have a wonderful day!

Also don't forget to check out the new January Color Kitz that go live on the 1st. There are so many beautiful color combinations at a great price! If you make a purchase, type in ERICKA in the comments and you'll receive a freebie with your order!






No comments: