Thursday, September 5, 2019

Enjoy Life / Miranda Webber

Hello All! Miranda here, I am excited to be sharing my daughter's life in Football (Soccer in the United States)!  Kaelynn has been playing since she was three years old; as she is seven years old, she has now starting her second season since we moved from Germany to the United States. 

Kaelynn is all sorts of colors when she playing on the field!  She gets frustrated, happy, mad, sad and any other kind of emotion you can think of, she does it and has no shame in it either!  (I know this momma will be having to fix that issue later on in life but for right now, I am cool with it! HA!)

I wanted to use the July's Hip Kit for the paper collection for this layout and I used a ton of Shimmerz's Product on it!  I started out using gesso only on half of the layout and fussy cutting out this rainbow type piece from Pink Fresh Studio as my focal point.  I distressed the edges to add just little somthing to it.  I wanted to use splatters and running line technique on this layout.


The long list of Shimmerz goes as follows; Spritz, Plum Pudding, Caribbean Sunset, Chance of Rain, and Sapphire; Coloringz, No Yoking, and Oh Say Can U See; and Vibez, Jeni B Blue.  WOW!  That is alot of colors I used but it turned out so pretty and fits my daughter's personality perfectly!


While I allowed that dry, I started working on layering and what I wanted to use.  I did get some thread and popped the banner piece along with the phone on foam tape to give even more dimension that I have already started.   I used a ton of project life cards as my layers around the two photos I used for this layout.





Isn't it gorgeous! After doing the layering and getting all the embleshiments down, I rounded my layout with Shimmeringz Heavy Metal.  Which by the way, is now my new silver based for splattersing.  I hope you enjoyed my process make sure you check out all of the products in the shop. 

Here is the full layout and Process Video on the the Shimmerz Paints YouTube Channel.








Thank you for stopping by today!
-Miranda

 

No comments: