Friday, July 12, 2019

Fun & Sun Layout | Nicole Kerr

Hello Shimmerz Fans!

Nicole here and today I have a super fun and colorful 12x12 layout to share with you!  Today's layout features the July Missy Whidden kit exclusive cut file designed by none other than Paige Evans herself! Here's a look at my finished project:



I'm using the Crate Paper and Maggie Holmes Sunny Days collection from Joann's. I recently picked up quite a few of the elements from this collection and love how this turned out! I began by gessoing a sheet of navy paper and added several layers of Shimmerz to create the background behind the circle cut file.  I used Coloringz Heidi Ho Blue, Vibes Jeni B Bleu and Spritz Sapphire for the blue area and Coloringz Lil Yellow Skool Bus and Vibez Sunset Strip for the yellows. Just look at all that shimmer!


After the paint was all dry, I backed my cut file and glued it to my circle background, which I eventually cut out and glued on a sheet of coordinating pink paper. I added my photo, title, embellishments and journaling around the cut file and that was it!
Here are a few other close ups of my finished project...







Here is a list of the Shimmerz products used in today's project:
Vibez Sunset Strip
Coloringz Lil Yellow Skool Bus
Coloringz Heidi Ho Blue
Vibez Jeni B Bleu
Spritz Sapphire
Cutfile exclusive to July's Missy Whidden Kit

Thanks so much for joining me today!
Have a scrappy week!



No comments: