Thursday, March 21, 2019

Rainbow card with Isha Gupta

Hello Shimmerz friendz, Isha here still sharing a floral spring theme card today. 
I decided to use some pretty pinks, green and teals to create my card using  Shimmerz: Sugar Plum, Ultra Marine, Limoncello, Buddy's Favorite color; Inklingz: Blue Lagoon, Honey Do List, Miner Miner 49er


I started by creating a rainbow color panel using all the gorgeous colors. While still wet, I put a stencil on top to get this fun texture. Now I added some gold flicks. Let this panel dry. I then die-cut the floral frame and adhere it to the colored panel. Adhere the sentiment and the card is done :)
Here are two close-ups to see all the shimmerz shimmer.



Thank you for stopping by!! If you decide to add some shimmery goodness in your stash, please don't forget to put my name "ISHA GUPTA" in the comments and get a free surprise freebie :)

No comments: