Monday, March 18, 2019

Captured | Brianna Lepper

Hey y'all!  Brianna here to show off the exclusive cut file by Paige Evans that comes in the Missy Whidden March Edition kit!  The kit is $17.95 and it's such an amazing deal!! As soon as I saw it, I knew I wanted to use it as a stencil!  Here's my layout along with the products I used:



I cut the gorgeous cut file on some thick cardstock using my Silhouette.  I added a little bit of adhesive to the back of it so that it wouldn't slide around once I added the Paste-Eez.  I absolutely love spreading paste over a stencil.  It's so satisfying!



Once the Paste-Eez dried, it was time to add some color!  I started by spraying Tuscan Sun followed by Razzeldazzle Berry, Ruby, Frost Bite, Jeni B Bleu and finished it off with Oh Say Can You Sea.  I let the colors blend and loved how it turned out!!  There's just something about using paste in a stencil and topping it with a bunch of beautiful colors!



When it was time to embellish my layout, I went with the tone on tone method.  It's fun to go through your supplies and match them up with your background.  


I love how the Ruby Spritz blended so well with the Vibez Frost Bite.  


Here's a close up of some fun tone on tone embellishing.  


 This layout was so much fun to create!!  Don't forget to check out this fabulous and popular kit as well as the other Color Kitz that are available in the shop.  They are truly a great deal! Check out my process video below and don't forget to leave my name in the comments/notes section of your order and you'll receive a free gift.  (The Kitz aren't eligible for additional discounts/freebies)