Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Fresh Start in the New Year

Hello Shimmerz fans! I hope your 2019 is looking bright. Ericka here today with a floral Valentines card using the Shimmerz Fresh Start Stampz set.


I love the flowers in this set and the color and shine of the Sweetheart Vibez are perfect for a Valentine's Day card.


I started by placing a heart stencil on some Bristol Smooth paper in a shoe box, because I can get a little messy, and spraying the Sweetheart Vibez over the stencil. The fine mist of the Vibez was perfect for this delicate stencil. While I waited for it to dry, I stamped and colored these beautiful flowers with Copic markers.

 I fussy cut the images and then attached them to the dry card front with foam adhesive to give them some dimensions.


I splattered a little Royal Purple Shimmerz to front of the card to tie the purple in with the pink. To finish off the card, I added this sentiment from a set in my stash and white heat embossed it.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful week! Don't forget if you place an order with Shimmerz Paints to mention my name, Ericka Strange, in the comment section of the order for a fun freebie!

http://www.shimmerzpaints.com/shop.php


Shimmerz Paints Products Used:

Shimmerz Paints - Fresh Start
Stampz Fresh Start
Shimmerz Paints - Vibez - Sweet Heart
     Vibez - Sweet Heart        
Shimmerz Paints - Shimmerz - Royal Purple
Shimmerz - Royal Purple

No comments: