Monday, December 10, 2018

Christmas Floral

Hello Shimmerz fan! Ericka here and I hope your December is going well. Are you all done with your Christmas shopping? How about your Christmas cards? If you aren't no worries, we still have time, right? I'm still making my Christmas cards, it seems like the list is long but that's good. Today I'm using the Floral Grace set and turning it into a Christmas card.


I started by stamping this gorgeous flower on some Bristol Smooth paper and then white heat embossing it. I then used a combination of Vibez Pink Moscato and Sweet Heart to add some color to the flower.

I love the shimmer and shine these two Vibez colors have and they play so well together. 

For the background, I used a separate piece of paper and took a stencil and used the Dazzlers Spun Sugar to add texture. Once that dried, I lightly sprayed Vibez Jeni B Blu and Spritz Sapphire onto the texture.


I added some ribbon from my stash and sprayed that was well so that it would match. Once everything was dry, I assembled my card adding a holiday sentiment in white embossing. I found a scrap piece of Yupo paper (because doesn't everyone keep ALL of their scraps lol) that I had in blue alcohol ink and added that as well. The flower and the sentiment are adhered with glue dots to give them a little more dimension.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed my card. Remember, if you decided to shop at the Shimmerz store, place my name (Ericka Strange) in the order comments for a fun freebie!


Shimmerz Paints Products I used:
Shimmerz Paints -  Floral Grace
Floral Grace
Shimmerz Paint - Dazzlerz - Spun Sugar
Dazzlerz - Spun Sugar
Shimmerz Paints - Spritz - Sapphire
Spritz - Sapphire
Shimmerz Paints - Vibez - Jeni B Bleu
Vibez - Jeni B Bleu
Shimmerz Paints - Vibez - Pink Moscato
Vibez - Pink Moscato
Shimmerz Paints - Vibez - Sweet Heart
Vibez - Sweet Heart

No comments: