Friday, October 19, 2018

Textured Hello Card with Isha Gupta

Hello Shimmerz friendz, Isha here sharing a clean and simple mixed media card with you.
This month all the DT members are to pick one color and create a project around it. I picked the Creameez: Berry Hot


I started with a watercolor mat layer and applied PASTE-EEZ: Salt of the Earth through the stencil. Let it dry a bit.  Now this paste is fun, when you apply heat using a heat tool to it, you get this beautiful texture and that is exactly what I did. I really love this texture. Now I applied the Creameez: Berry Hot and Luck O' the Irish as watercolor. For the depth, I added Shimmerz: Coal.
I then flicked some water to get some more interest as the Creameez react with water once dry. To finish, I sprayed a bit of Shimmeringz: Baby's Breath for additional subtle shine.
Here is a close-up to check out the texture.


Here are the products I used:

Thank you for stopping by!! Hope you like my creation and got inspired to create monochromatic CAS cards. If you decide to add some shimmery goodness in your stash, please don't forget to put my name "ISHA GUPTA" in the comments and get a free surprise freebie :)


No comments: