Monday, October 29, 2018

Simply Enjoy | Ericka Strange


Hello Shimmerz fans, it's Ericka here.  I'm still playing along with the Design Team Color Challenge. The color I choice was Royal Purple and for this card I used the Shimmerz Simply Enjoy stamp set. I love tulips and thought the purple would give them a nice fall look.

I stamped the flowers on watercolor paper and white heat embossed them. I then added some Daniel Smith F17 Permanent Violet to the flowers and used the Royal Purple to add a shadow to the petals.
For the leaves, I used Vibez Elfin Magic and added some Daniel Smith F20 Viridian for the shadow.

For the background I used some Inklingz in Steely Blue Eyes. I love the pearl shimmer the inklings have as well. I stamped the sentiment in Versafine ink and clear heat embossed it.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day. Below are the Shimmerz products I used.


Shimmerz Paint - Simply Enjoy
 Simply Enjoy
Shimmerz Paints - Vibez - Elfin' Magic
Vibez - 
Elfin' Magic
Shimmerz Paints - Inklingz - Steely Blue Eyes
 Inklingz -
 Steely Blue Eyes
Shimmerz Paints - Shimmerz - Royal Purple
Shimmerz -  
Royal Purple



http://strangelycreative.com/2018/10/29/simply-enjoy



1 comment:

Cathy said...

this card is beautiful, I love flowers cards..my fave