Monday, October 8, 2018

Darling | Brianna Lepper

Hey y'all!  For the entire month of October, the design team is having a color challenge! We were tasked to choose one color and it could be any Shimmerz product.  Once we chose our color, we had to make that color a focal point on a Fall inspired layout.  I chose a Shimmerz in Wisteria Lane. I knew it matched the Indigo Hills 2 collection from PinkFresh Studio perfectly and the two combined would make a great Fall layout.


In addition to using Wisteria Lane, I also pulled out a Coloringz in Ahoy Matey and another Shimmerz in When Skies R Grey.  I love how all 3 colors matched together so nicely!



I fussy cut all of the flowers and leaves from a patterned paper in the collection and created a diagonal cluster from the bottom left corner up to the top right corner.  I originally wanted to create a frame or a wreath but wanted to try something different and loved how it came out! 




For a more step by step process, click the link below to watch my process video.  Don't forget to add my name in the comments section of your next order and you'll receive a free gift!




1 comment:

Ericka Strange said...

Gorgeous layout and I love the colors! Beautiful job!