Saturday, November 25, 2017

Journal With Irit- Fast & Easy Art Journal Tutorial

Hi! Irit here with my monthly project, and this time I have a super fast and easy, but oh so pretty art journal spread to share with you! 


I loved making this, because using Coloringz sprays just made the entire process so so easy. I used my favorite colors, Pink Stilettos, Pretty in Pink, No Yoking, Don't Citron me, and Oh Say Can You Sea. After the first layer was dry, I added some pen doodles and watercolors, but using a brush and dipping it straight into the bottle of Coloringz would work just as well. 




Check out the video tutorial I created for this month!


Don't forget to mention my name when placing an order, you'll receive a freebie!!


Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!


No comments: