Sunday, September 3, 2017

Lovely Layout | Katty Miranda

Hello friends!Katty here to share a Scrapbooking layout with you all. I am scrapbooking a lovely photo of one of my smaller cousins. This photo is lovely and I wanted to create something simple and pretty. I chose this yellow Polka Dot background which I though was a great start.
I began by adding gesso to the center of the page. I used the packaging technique  several of my favorite colors. I used Coloringz in Pink Stilettos, Pretty in Pink and Mandarin Mai Tai. I also used Spritz in Ruby and in Cotton Candy as well as a Vibez in Pop Art Pink.
I added splatters in a few of the colors around the page as well as tiny flowers around the page. 
I added a floral border at the bottom for my tittle to sit on. I love how it turned out.
Supplies Used:
Coloring: Pink Stilettos, Pretty in Pink, Mandarin Mai Tai
Spritz: Ruby, Cotton Candy
Vibez: Pop Art Pink
Thanks so much for stopping by!
XOXO




No comments: