Friday, July 7, 2017

Layers and Soft Colors with Shona


Hello Shimmerz fans!! Layers upon layers of papers and soft colors..now that sounds like fun to me!!! Such a fun layout to make!

 

First I did some stencilling with Salt of the Earth Paste-eez and after my photo was in place I did some shading around the layers with Giddy About Green Inklingz.


I added touched of Puttin on the Glitz Paste-eez on the flowers, leaves and layers. I wish you could see the shimmer and shine from it!


Finishing touches was to add splatter of Miner Miner gold Inklingz!


Check out our Facebook page for lots of inspiration and share with us what you created with Shimmerz! Look for us on Instagram too! Don’t forget to mention my name at the store checkout for your free sample of Shimmerz!!


Take care and happy scrapping!  

No comments: