Saturday, May 6, 2017

Our Sweet Girl by Karine Gagnon

Hi there, crafty friends,

I'm here today, on the blog, to share my first layout for the month of May. Here it is:


As always, my first step is to cover the entire background with clear gesso.


Next, I used The ''Cream'' Team Paste-Eez through a grid stencil. I love the effect I got!


I needed some freshness because spring, in my part of the world (I live in Quebec city, Canada) is shy and we have sooooo much rain. I chose to brighten my day with Don't Citron Me Coloringz. This color (the lighter green) makes me so happy!


To give more depth to the color, I used another shade of green: Palm Reader Vibez. I chose some grid chipboards too (Grid Panel from 2Crafty Chipboard)and embellished with green, black and white embellishments. My title piece, "Our Sweet Girl", is also from 2Crafty Chipboard. 

You like what I have used in this post and would like to get your hands on the products ? Visit the Shimmerz Store to see all the gorgeous colors in the many ranges on offer!

Thanks for visiting and don’t forget to mention my name when placing your order to get a free product. 




No comments: