Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Hello Awesome

Hello Friends,

It's Renee here today to share with you a 
layout I created using some yummy Shimmerz Paints.

Below you will also find a process video to show you how I created the 
layout from start to finish.


The Shimmerz Paints products I used are as follows:

Shimmerz Vibez - Sunset Strip
Shimmerz Inklingz - Naughty or Nice
Shimmerz Coloringz - Heidi Ho Blue
Shimmerz AcriTonez - Shimmerz Tar Tar

Here are some close-ups:


I love how bright and funky this layout turned out.
The background was loads of fun to make!


Using the Shimmerz AcriTonez - Shimmerz Tar Tar,
I painted the wood veneer crosses.  
I only need one coat, as these AcriTonez are so pigmented.


Some more paint for the title as well.


Here is the video so you can see how I created this layout.


Thanks so much for watching. xx
And don't forget to mention my name when you order!




No comments: