Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Paste-eez meets Shimmerz Sprays for a colorful explosion

Hey everyone, Beck BT here again this time with a scrapbook page.  I am really enjoying creating scrapbook pages lately and this one is no exception.  I wanted to create a fun mix of colors and hitting my Shimmerz products make it just so easy.


Shimmerz Products Used:

Paste-eez - Peach Fuzz
Coloringz - No Yoking
Vibez - Pop Art Pink
Spritz - Ruby
Vibez - Egg Noggin'
Vibez - Jeni B Bleu

Other products:
Simple Stories - Good day Sunshine collection papers
Simple Stories - Good day Sunshine collection sticker elements
Simple Stories enamel dots
Silhouette 'love' cut file
Indigoblu Stencil

Shimmery fun:
To create my page I used my Shimmers to create a fun background base for my page.  

I started out by applying the paste-eez through a stencil, graduating it lighter as I moved toward the sides of the page.


Next I added fun color to the background by splattering various colours featured in my photo to tie the photo into the page and accent it.


I never planned on the big yellow splat, but I must say I kinda like it so didn't set out to hide it.







I hope you enjoyed my share today!

Till next time





No comments: