Thursday, December 29, 2016

So Awesome

Hey Shimmerz Friends,

It's Renee here, to share with you my latest layout video tutorial.

WARNING!!
Loads of fun and inky mess happened whilst creating this layout.


Here are the Shimmerz products I used to create this boys layout.


Shimmerz Coloringz - Freshly Squeezed (from the Halloween Kit)
Shimmerz Vibez - Velveteen Green (from the Christmas Kit)
Shimmerz Coloringz - Night Moves
Shimmerz Creameez - Refresh Mint
Shimmerz Texturez - Mari-Gold Digger

Here are some close-ups:


Lots of layers and texture.


And to see how I created this layout,
I have made a video tutorial for you to watch.


I hope you enjoy.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

And Happy New Year, from me to you.





1 comment:

Jody Compton said...

So beautiful! Boy layouts are so much fun! Can I ask what glue you are using to adhere the wood veneers! Thanks!