Sunday, October 30, 2016

Scrapbooking Tutorial With Irit

Hi! Irit here with a new project using some of my favorite Coloringz, and a really easy and fun technique. Here's my finished project-


I started with watercolor paper and sprayed some water on it, to help the sprays move and spread more evenly. Then I sprayed Coloringz in No Yolking, Peachy Keen, Pretty in Pink and Pink Stilettos. 


After my first layer was dry I added splatters in all the colors.


For a little sparkle, I also splattered with Shimmeringz in Goldie Lox. All that was left to do was add my photo and title! Since I was feeling a little bit in a doodle mood (there is such a thing), I also added some flowers and leaves with a Uni Ball white signo broad pen.

Check out the video tutorial I filmed and see how to create such a background for your project!


Thanks for visiting and check out the Shimmerz website for these goodies and more! Don't forget to mention my name and get a free product of your choice!




No comments: