Look at these beautiful colors!! I will show you flower cards with these 15 beautiful INKLINGZ Shimmering Watercolors this month!
Here is my very first project with them:
To create the card:
1. Die cut a piece of watercolor paper using the A2 sized rectangle panel die.
2. Stamp the poppies from the MFT Delicate Pretty Poppies set on the watercolor paper panel using Memento Dye Ink Desert Sand.
3. Color the poppies with INKLINGZ Naughty or Nice (red), The Holly & The Ivy, Honey Do List, and Olive U Truly Shimmering Watercolors.
4. Color the background with INKLINGZ Can't Elope Shimmering Watercolors. Allow this to dry completely.
5. Mount the panel on white card base using double-sided tape first, and then add the sentiment banner using foam tape.
Thank you so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!!