Saturday, July 16, 2016

Mixed media card with a Steampunk Industrial feel

Hey everyone its Beck BT here again with another card, and this time I have gone a bit Steampunk/Industrial for a masculine feel card.


I created a video for you today showing my process as well for you to enjoy.





Shimmerz Products used:

Shimmerz Inklingz - Good as Gold, Brass Knuckles, Sheer Bliss, 
Tarnished Treasure, Penny 4 your thoughts

Shimmerz Texturez - Gold Mine

Here is where I have used all the various Shimmerz products:


I also stamped with the 'Penny 4 your Thoughts' Inklingz on top of the above stenciling using the Indigoblu bubble stamp (check it out in the video!)






Here are some more pictures so you can get up close and personal with all the fun layers and texture.








 Thanks so much for heading over to the blog today to check out my project!  I hope I've inspired you and shown you how lovely a little Shimmerz yumminess can easily create amazing cards!

Don't forget to mention my name when you order for some free product!  WOOT!  

Till next time


Like what I have used and would like to get your hands on some?  See below:  




No comments: