Friday, July 29, 2016

layers of colour

Hey everyone its Beck BT here again with another card, this week I have gone mixed media with a minimal feel - if that sounds at all possible.



I added layers of Shimmerz products, first starting with the 'Jenny B Blue' Vibes spray through a stencil created from a die cut.  Next I added some stencilling with texture paste as well as some grid stamping.  I wanted to add more colour in there and so I randomly added some 'Get Glowing' Creameez and also 'Ride the Tide' Creameez.  They just look divine don't you think!  to finish off I added some splatter with the 'Ride the tide' Creameez in a more concentrated form (so created with less water but enough to be able to splatter with it)

Shimmerz Products used:

Shimmerz Creameez - Ride the Tide and Get Glowing

Shimmerz Vibes - Jenny B Blue


Here are some more pictures so you can get up close and personal with all the fun layers of colour.




 Thanks so much for heading over to the blog today to check out my project!  I hope I've inspired you and shown you how lovely a little Shimmerz yumminess can easily create amazing cards!

Don't forget to mention my name when you order for some free product!  WOOT!  

Till next time


Like what I have used and would like to get your hands on some?  See below:  




No comments: